7.22.2015

Sea Memories

Ahh, home again and lounging in this cute & sexy summer dress by Alter, my new sponsor! Thank you again, Alter. This dress comes in...drum roll..TWELVE colors on the accompanying Hud! Talk about a great staple dress!! It fits well over my Maitreya Lara body, no alpha problems whatsoever.

My shoes, Fiore-#7 (better shown below), are by Loordes of London. They are available at fi*Friday, for 55Ls. I love these, such classic and elegant pumps with a delicate flower attachment. 
Returning from my virtual beach vacation, I brought back this wonderful montage made by Irrie's Dollhouse. It's called Sea Memories Frame Cluster and is available right now in the store as a Group Gift!! This grouping would look great over a bed, in the livingroom, or a sun room.  I just happened to notice it fits perfectly between the counter and cabinetry of my PrimPossible kitchen! Hm, I think I'm going to incorporate it into a beachside kitchen theme and keep it up!  Looking closer, hey, is that my mother in that pic? :p
Glint just released my necklace and earrings set, called Sleeping Love. Oh I like!!! I had literally just put on their garnet & diamond set when I received the Sleeping Love pieces. I took off the rest of the other set but kept the tennis bracelet on in the first pic. A little difficult to see so I would encourage you to go to the store to see that whole set as well. Pretty stuff, affordable prices!
CREDITS:

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website
Isla _Bronze_ 03 _Eyebrow B

HAIR:  Exile:: Walking On Sunshine
Available at the Hair Fair 2015!!!

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Dusky Cerise)

A::ALTER - Marketplace / Facebook
SummerDress mesh (Hud with TWELVE Colors!)

Loordes of London - InWorld / Marketplace
In Fiore-#7 (Slink High) - NEW!!!!
Available at fi*Friday Event (55Ls for EVERYthing)

.:Glint:. - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Sleeping Love Necklace & Earrings, Raven - NEW!!!!
-also-
Garnet & diamond tennis bracelet

NAILS:  Pulcino - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
[Cygnus] slink applier - 10 colors!
Available at the Okinawa Summer Festival 2015 - July 18-August 24th!!!!!

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Stylish 08

CH Poses Shop - InWorld Marketplace
-CH- Hyacintha 1

Something New - SN-Blog My Nails 2

Irrie's Dollhouse - InWorld Marketplace Website
~  Sea Memories Frame Cluster  ~ NEW!!!!
July 2015 Group Gift !!!!
•  2 Prim/Li / •  100% Original Mesh
•  Custom Handmade Textures 
•  Resize / •  Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)