7.13.2015

Poor Seagull

I saw a little seagull he had hurt his wing 
Now he couldn't fly poor little thing 
He was in distress I could plainly tell 
Every time he flapped his wings he began to yell 
I took him home with me to see what I could do 
I nursed him back to health then off again he flew 
Then he flapped his wings as if to say goodbye 
Then off in to the air into the bright blue sky
                           ~~By William Worthless
CREDITS:

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website
Edda _ Bronze _ 06 _Eyebrow B
Sponsorship through Group, thank you.

Magika [Hair] - InWorld / Marketplace
Which Witch - New

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Dusky Cerise)
New InWorld Main Location - Save SLurl !!!


NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
[nn] Winona Shirt; [nn] Winona Pants - Includes Multi-Texture Hud
Sponsorship through Group, and We Love to Blog, thank you.

{Mikoto} AKEMI  Slink FLAT Wedge Sandals Black
Sponsorship through Event Group, thank you.
At July 2015 Olala Fashion Event - NOW!!!!

NAILS:  Pulcino - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Syrup (Slink Hud)
Sponsorship through We Love to Blog, thank you.

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Miki 04
Sponsorship through Group, and We Love to Blog, thank you.

LOCATION:  CJ Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)