10.20.2015

A Mini Paradise


Chez Moi has released this marvelous collection called the Douillet Outdoor Set. It is quite comfortable and comes with all the bells and whistles for which Chez Moi is known - single and couple poses, activities and rezzables. The blanket even changes textures.

Oops! One of the clay pots tipped over, and dirt spilled.  I'll clean that up before we continue.


Now! Where were we. Oh where are my manners, would you like some wine?

I wanted to show you Mavis by Poison Ivy Hair again. It's just too cute to blog once! You can find Mavis at the Pastel Goth Fair.

My outfit is by I'piteme. I had quite a bit of fun using the huds, and lots of difficulty picking which color combo, out of the many, is my favorite! The textures are very warm and vibrant. This is a perfect outfit for cooler weather.


As almost-always, my peepers are by Mayfly Eyes. If you haven't tried your free pair yet, I want you to cut off a switch and bring it to me. ;)

New Zoz Nails! My polish is included in the hud called DSignature Watermarble, and it's available at the Boho Culture Fair. I am wearing the slink applier; these are also available for Maitreya. Just when I think Zoz can't release a new one that tops the last one, it happens. Again!




My Noah Pointed Pumps are by Glow Designs. They are available now at Designer Circle. I love these pretty, naughty (or is that VERY naughty) pumps!


CREDITS:

* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - InWorld Website / Facebook
Douillet Outdoor Set
2-seater couch, couch, blanket multi-poses,
potted plant, flower pot(s), fire brazier

Poison Ivy - InWorld Marketplace
Mavis Hair (Bow colors also changeable)

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Darkling Sea)

Comfy Sweater & Tee (Mesh)
Winter Woolies (Mesh)

.:Glow Designs:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Noah Pointed Pump Cheetah (Slink High)
@ Designer Circle October 18 through 31 !!!

Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery - Amourette Plt Engagment Ring & Band

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
DSignature Watermarble (Slink)
Boho Culture Fair 2015 - October 19 through November 2 !!!

Pose - (marukin) [royal fur] eh150313 speak never
at Collabor88 now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)