10.12.2015

Northmont Farm


Here are more amazing builds from Chez Moi! This is Northmont Farm, comprised of three separate builds - Fence & Horses, Pasture Wagon, Romantic Haypile. Each build contains animations for male and female single poses, activities and couple poses.


This is one of the activity poses included; I'm reading a love letter from my sweetheart. These fall colors are wonderful! And so is this love letter. ;)


Now, of course, I'm daydreaming about the contents of that love letter from my sweetheart.


Here are some holiday-perfect nails presented by Zoz. You can find them at Cosmopolitan now. They're so cute I think I'll wear them throughout the year.



CREDITS:

* CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - InWorld Website / Facebook
Northmont Farm
Fence & Horses, Pasture Wagon, Romantic Haypile

TRUTH HAIR -  Lola

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Olive Shadow)

NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Autumn Coat w/Colorchange Hud

Cuffed Cords
Ariel Clogs (Slink High)

NAILS: -{ZOZ}- InWorld Marketplace
Black Cat White V2 (Slink)
@ Cosmopolitan October 11 - 24 !!!

Maxi Gossamer Kara Wooden Beaded Short Necklace & Earrings

I am wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands & feet (high), and Glam Affair Jamaica skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)