10.10.2015

Spring in Fall


Fall is a wonderful season, with the swirls of multi-colors falling leaves, the smell of bonfires, and a crisp coolness in the breeze. It's really my favorite season. But it's also a reminder that winter will soon be here. And COLD! lol.

Poison Ivy created Angelina Hair which I'm modeling, along with its Mandilur Headband. The mesh hair and headband are sold separately in the store.  Now I want to play with unicorns in springtime! It's a good thing we CAN do that in SL.  ;)  Pick up one or both of these lovely items at Poison Ivy.


I decided to step outside dressed in green, starting with my Mayfly Eyes, and on to my wow-sexy mini dress by I'piteme. Then down to my lace overknees by Izzie's, and finishing with heels by KC Couture. The Crushed Velvet Dream Ruched Dress by I'piteme comes with a hud including 12 colors. 12 !!! The box includes rigged mesh sizes, FitMesh sizes, and those specifically for Maitreya, Belleza Venus and Slink Physique bodies. It's going to look fabulous on you no matter what your shape style is!


CREDITS:

Poison Ivy - InWorld Marketplace
Angelina Hair
Mandilur Headband (Inc. colorchange hud)

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Forest Green Shadow)

Crushed Velvet Dream Ruched Dress (Maitreya)
Hud w/12 colors !!!

Izzie's - Lace Overknees

HALEN Boots (Slink High)

Pulcino - InWorld Website
Double Indemnity (Slink Nails)

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Cleo 04, 06
@ Designer Circle 115th Round Now Through October 17 !!!

I am wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands & feet (high), and Glam Affair Jamaica skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)