10.31.2015

Sweet Treats


Chocolate kisses and ice cream wishes.
Lemon drops and soda pops.
Jelly beans and sugar-filled dreams.
Lollipops and candy shops.
Sugar is yummy in every way,
and adds to my sweetness every day!
                   ~~ Sarah Hammer


Having just popped in for a bagel after my bike ride...to work off some calories...I'm sure you can commiserate with me upon getting an eyeful of all the wondrous delights in the bakery! Whatever shall I do. Rapidly doing the math of how many calories burned versus how many calories will be soon ingested, I sigh. It's tough to stay healthy!



CREDITS:

TRUTH HAIR -  Olympia w/Visor

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (London Night Shadow)

..:: OPOPOP Design ::.. - // Gangadine // Top
Classic & Appliers
SayCute! Event Now!

::Net:: Doolin pants mesh - Pink
Colors for Girls, Boys & Unisex
SayCute! Event Now!

Izzie's - Watch silver

.:KC:. Couture - SABINE Sandals (Slink Flat)

Purple Poses - Kim 451, 454, 455


I am also wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Slink hands & feet (flat), and WoW Skin's DT Aisha (Lelutka Head), 
Maitreya, and Slink Hands/Feet Appliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)