2.14.2016

Chop Zuey for Valentine's Day


I adore all my sponsors. That said, my new sponsor - Chop Zuey - is a jewelry store that was already near and dear to my heart. My partner and I bought the Amourette Plt Engagement Rings and Bands last summer. :-) THIS jewelry collection is the Dirait-on, including the necklace, earrings and bracelets. They are simply stunning - and! - the main gems are texture change via a hud! Sizing is easily accomplished on it too (I did not have to resize). Below is a pic of the hud so you can see the 12 color options; every one of them is marvelous. Still awaiting your Valentine gift? Suggest, or just treat yourself!

More lovely items featured, keep scrolling.

Dirait-on Jewelry Collection
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet with Colorchange/Sizing Hud



I wanted to pan the camera back so you can see Masoom's lovely top! This is Lyric, 100% original mesh. Lyric arrives with a colorchange hud, and best viewed with materials enabled. It has standard sizes, and also Maitreya Slim (which I am wearing), and Maitreya Wider. The Wider version also looked fine on me, and flared out a bit more at the bottom. I got off schedule with my SL move - this top is just retired from an event, so look for it soon on Marketplace!

Did you notice my Mayfly Eyes? This is Misty Blush, and it's the new group gift !!



ADDITIONAL CREDITS:

:::Phoenix::: - InWorld Marketplace
Vivian Hair

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Misty Blush) - New GROUP GIFT !!

[[ Masoom ]] - Marketplace / Website / Facebook
Lyric top V1 (wearing Maitreya Slim)

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Bella Set, 2
Hello Tuesday Sale! 50Ls/Set - Hurry!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)