7.14.2016

Dancin' In the Moonlight


When a fallen angel wants to dance in the moonlight on a rooftop...you let her!

I'm wearing Rezology hair, called Butterfly 116. It has a couple of cascading tendrils with a front part and brushed back bangs. It is straight in the back, medium length. Verrrrry pretty. Atop my head is an !IT! creation for the YouGatcha Event. It's a lovely flower headband named Carmela and I'm wearing one of the rares. Thank you, !IT! - more, more flower accessories! Also at this event you'll find LA!LA Fashion's Wings w/Black Chain. I took resizing liberties with this for my pic - it is actually a delicious little jewelry adornment that creates small back wings with a hanging back chain. See the ad pic below.

Promagic (store re-opened inworld, yay!) offers us this gorgeous, original Sachi Top and Skirt for Maitreya. The top options are white lace - as I am wearing - or beige or black. This fits perfectly and is a wardrobe necessary-ism to the extreme.  I added fri.day's Kendall Platforms to complete my fallen angel look. 

Now come dance with me....


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Butterfly 116

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Outfit - *PROMAGIC* - InWorld Marketplace
Sachi Top & Skirt for Maitreya -White lace
Also in Beige or Black Lace

Heels - fri.day - Kendall.Platforms (Coal) - Maitreya

******************************************
Hair Accessory - !IT! (Indulge Temptation) - Carmela 2.13 RARE
YouGatcha Event Now !!

Wings - LA!LA Fashion - Wings Black Chain
Includes Resize Menu
YouGatcha Event Now !!

YouGatcha Event Info - InWorld Website Facebook Flickr
July

******************************************

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Debbie 2m

Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Candy), Maitreya Lara body,
Skin - Esode - Mia Catwa Head Applier & Skin Applier

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)