7.11.2016

Oh So Beautifully Girly


Flippant offers us a new release - the Serendipity dress with a multi-color hud! This seriously cute dress was released earlier in the year for St. Patrick's Day with its debut at Swank. I blogged it at the time HERE. The original emerald color is fantabulous, but now this sweet look will coordinate in different colors! It's pretty, it's delicate and it's oh-so-feminine.


I'm wearing Mayfly eyes. Pick up your fully functioning FREE pair of mesh eyes at the store if you haven't tried them. Join the group for free group gifts, the colors are so amazing!

I have also done my manicure and pedicure thanks to ZOZ nails. This particular color is Beachy French Polish. The multi-color hud is available now at Cosmopolitan.


So what should I do when I get such a lovely dress with a multi-texture hud to blog? Take several pics showing different colors, of course!

My heels are part of Flippant's Fresh collection, previously blogged HERE.


The shadows attacked me a bit much in the above pic, but I included it because the red texture on Serendipity is lovely.

My jewelry is a set by Flippant that comes with the Cameron outfit. I blogged this earlier HERE.


I chose hair by DeLa for this post called Leah, because it's gorgeous and goes so well with this ultra-girly look. I'm wearing the Materials option included and it looks stunningly real.


CREDITS

Hair - =DeLa*= - Leah

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Eyelashes - FATElashes - Version v2.0

Dress - Flippant - Inworld Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
Serendipity
Standard Mesh Sizing w/Multi-Color Hud
Also by Flippant:
Cameron Necklace & Earrings
Fresh Sandals

Nails -{ZOZ}- Beachy French Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
Cosmopolitan through July 16th !!

Click Hud Pic to Enlarge

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara mesh body, Slink hands & feet, and
Lara Hurley- Midtone Skin & Giulia Applier for Lelutka Head @ Summerfest '16

Pose - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Pearl 10, and Selections from Linger Set

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Location - Flotsam Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)