7.21.2016

That's Not A Seagull!


I think I'll just live in my little hut by the ocean from now on. Sipping fruity drinks, listening to the sound of the waves, the seagulls...seagulls? Hmm, that sounds more like a parrot. It IS a parrot.

My hut is by Chez Moi Furnitures, called Bungalow Waves. There are also two other colors to suit your decor. The parrot is included, along with great singles and couple animations. Bungalow Waves is part of The Mix Event and 50% off the regular price!

I'm wearing an adorable hairstyle by Tameless called Nyx that can be found at Hair Fair 2016. The headband also color changes. I can dig it, can you? Tameless selections at the Hair Fair are all fabulous this year.

My dress (what there IS of it, my, my! whistling) is by HOT FUSS and is featured at Swank. Perfect for beach flirtations. Also at Swank is this lovely jewelry collection by Semi-Precious called the Dakota Collection. This set has a texture hud. It's very delicate and wonderful in its simplicity. Dare I say, it suggests a bit of a submissive bend? One might construe it that way - I'm not submissive and will still wear it but I'm thinkin' that community may find additional reasons to like it. This jewelry set actually matches the dress well; there are thin bands at the cleavage. Very complimentary!



CREDITS:


Hair - Tameless - Nyx
Hair Fair 2016 !! - Website

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Dark Ocean Shadow)

Dress - HOT FUSS - " Mia"
Multiple Fit Options, Different Colors
Swank in July !!!

Jewelry - Semi-Precious - Dakota Collection
Necklace, Bracelets, Anklets w/Texture Change Hud
Swank in July !!!

*************************************
EVENT INFO:
Swank - July
Theme: On The Beach

*************************************

Shack - * CHEZ MOI FURNITURES * - Bungalow Waves
50% off for the Mix Event until July 31st !!
More Info HERE

Dog - *[Black Bantam] Shar Pei Puppy
Gacha @ Last Month's Kustom9

Drink -**Baki Green Queen Coctail - origin unknown, have had it forever


Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara mesh body, Slink hands & feet,
Lara Hurley-Giulia Applier for Lelutka Head & Skin (Midtone)

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)