9.24.2016

Fantasy Wood Nymph


I think, if I were to pick an actual blogging genre, it would be Fantasy. There are so many marvelous, creative ideas to depict! I mentioned this to Nils Eichler of Soul Emporium the other day - when I hadn't been blogging very long, I applied to blog for We <3 Roleplay. They turned me down, very kindly, since I was blogging mainstream fashion and had no real Fantasy experience to show. Well duh, that made sense. :) I may do something about that someday, but for now, here's a rare Fantasy-ish post.


Speaking of Nils and his store, Soul Emporium, my boots are called Cianna and they are a new release! I had been pondering what I wanted to wear while showing these off, until I found Valentina E.'s Hopeless Romantic Dress during the Fifty Linden Fridays sale on Friday. I knew I wanted to use a different than usual color for the boots, and I loved the colors and style of the dress - rather a poet blouson.


My pretty ZOZ nails are called Fall 2016 Polish. Hurry! These are available in the usual 9-color huds at Cosmopolitan, but this round ends tonight!!!!


You will find Chez Moi's lovely fountain - this one is Magolia Fall - at Tres Chic! Cool water trickles down the tiers with fall leaves and some grass gracing it. It includes some lovely singles and couples animations with rezzables. This fountain would be a wonderful addition to your fall garden.


My hair is by Poison Ivy, called Abandoned. The crown is included and both color change. Take note of this little sneak peek, it will be released at the Bloody Horror Fair 2016! I'm a bit early sharing it with you, so don't forget! :p


Whew, I worked my fingers to the bone on these credits! Raise your hand if, at the end of movies in a theater, you get up and leave without reading the credits. Gasp! But somebody worked hard to compile them! I think that's why they so often add blooper reels or other video to keep our interest.


CREDITS:

Skin - Esode - Olivia (Catwa & Maitreya appliers) w/ Eyeshadow & Lipstick

Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Candy), Maitreya Lara body, Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Hair - Poison Ivy - InWorld / Marketplace
Abandoned Hair
Crown of Abandoned
Sneak Peek! for the Bloody Horror Fair 2016
October 25th - November 10th

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Soft Majorelle)

Dress - Valentina E. - Hopeless Romantic Dress - Lavender Rose
09/24/16 Fifty Linden Fridays

Soul Emporium - InWorld / Marketplace
Cianna Boots w/ Customizable Hud
Fitmesh (Classic), Slink, Maitreya, Belleza

Nails -{ZOZ}- Fall 2016 Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
Cosmopolitan, this round ends TONIGHT !!!

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Marion 2, 5, 6m, 4m

Pose - {NANTRA} - InWorld
If The Shoe Fits 3

Pose (closeup) - Body Language by Sweet Lovely Cute - Inworld
BLSSpose CloseUP!! 01

Furniture - CHEZ MOI - Fountain - Magnolia Fall
w/Animations, Rezzables
@ Tres Chic until October 10th !!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)