9.02.2016

Sexy Kisses in the Fall


Laura's Lair has more fashion coming to you, this time from the location of The Woodland Estates, which is kind enough to open its doors to photographers! It is a very scenic spot that is gearing up for fall. Thank you for letting me take pics there. I have included a LM below.

Of note: I picked up Argrace's Group Gift, Chikai. This is a lovely updo!

From Revamped: Sexy in the Fall outfit by Emerald Couture. Love it! The top can easily be worn with jeans or tight pants, and I doooo like versatile pieces. The boots are super cute, and I see lots of versatility there as well. This set comes in six different colors; check out the burgundy - it's only 100Ls at the Event! 


Also at Revamped is this jewelry set (necklace and rings) by Tantalum, called Mila. It is delicate with a very interesting woven metal design with gem center (colorchange). They glisten with movement for an almost hypnotic effect. Very intriguing!


I must admit, I was salivating to blog these ZOZ nails! Thank goodness my computer is finally working again. The style is Black Lace Polish and they are available now at Cosmopolitan! They are gorrrrrgeous.

I had previously mentioned wanting to try Lumae's Eirtae - Showgirl applier on my Catwa head. Here it is! I think I like it even more than on my Lelutka head. But on either, I particularly like the eyebrows; they are hand drawn and delicate, very realistic.

A three-day holiday weekend is upon those of us in the States! Enjoy!


CREDITS:

Hair - *ARGRACE* - CHIKAI
Group Gift !!

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Olive Shadow)

*************************************
Outfit - Emerald Couture
Sexy in the Fall Top, Skirt & Boots
 FitMesh, Maitreya, Belleza and SLink
Available in Six Colors - Burgundy only 100Ls for Event!
Revamped until September 20th !!

Jewelry - Tantalum
Mila Necklace & Rings
Colorchange
Revamped until September 20th !!

Theme for this Round:  Fall Fashion Trends


*************************************

Nails -{ZOZ}-
Black Lace Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
@ Cosmopolitan until September 10th !!

Head/Skin Applier - Lumae :: Eirtae - T6 - Tawny // Showgirl
Genre until September 12th !!!

Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Candy)Maitreya Lara mesh body

Poses - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Victoria 6

Location - The Woodlands Estates

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)