9.20.2016

I'm Mad At You


Lucky Serrari agreed to help me with this post, so we dusted off our little ToddleeDoos from inventory! It's been over a couple of years since mine has emerged. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show you this adorable pose by Reese's Pieces Poses called I'm Mad At You. This is available through The Pose Hop event, and is just cute, cute cute! I wonder why they're mad, do you think they'll make up soon?


CREDITS:

Pose - Reese's Pieces Poses
I'm Mad At You
For The Pose Hop until September 30th !!



She is Wearing: Hair - TRUTH HAIR -  Andrea

Eyes - <<< np >>> - Silent eyes - DAYLIGHT - Marketplace

Skin - Baby Princess - Emily Skin {Party} Natural Kids
-and-
Outfit - Baby Princess - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Victoria Toddleedoo Collection
Shirt+Shorts, Skirt, Bloomers, Bracelets, Earrings, Rings, Top Bows & Shoes

***********************

Here's a link to Lucky's post for his pic and credits! - The Style Guy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)