9.17.2016

Toxic: A Perfectly Modern Spin on a Witch


I just ate 4 (small) chocolate chip cookies...for breakfast! I think I'm buzzing a little bit from the sugar high. :p  Okay, I'm real excited to share this outfit with you. It's by I'piteme, called Toxic Witch, found now at the Fluffy & Fierce Event. It is amazing! I can attest the Maitreya fit is perfect, as will be the rest for your own needs. Purrrrrfect. Each and every piece of it is white-hot in sexiness. Ooozing, dripping fabulousness. I wore this outfit to a concert last night, to rave reviews! I'll say it again, I really do wear fashions by I'piteme. Remove the jacket and show more sexy flesh. Check out the event stall for the hunt item - matching leather and lace panties! I sincerely can't say enough good things about this outfit.

Outfit - I'piteme - Toxic Witch
Jacket, Leather & Lace Bra, Shorts
Collar and Boots
The usual lots of fit options
Exclusive Fluffy & Fierce Event until September 30th !!


Little witches need bad-girl nails, and who better to create them than ZOZ. This hud applier set is called Bad Girl, found now at Whore Couture 6. They're waiting for you, so treat your bad self. ;)

Nails - {ZOZ} - Bad Girl Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!

Whore Couture 6 until October 1st !!
Click to Enlarge Hud Pic


My poses are from an Image Essentials set of lovely newness, called Fallin Angel. What a joy to work with! This collection is part of the Pose Lover & Friends Event ongoing now. They are beautifully made and darn sexy as all get out. 

Poses - Image Essentials - Fallin Angel Set
Click to Enlarge Ad Pic


MORE CREDITS:

Magika [Hair] - InWorld Marketplace
Honey Whiskey

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Dark Ocean Shadow)

Eyeshadow - Arte - Catwa Applier - Fridil - Smoky Style

Skin - DeeTalez - Gillian applier for Catwa Candy - MixedType,
w/ Maitreya Body Applier, Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Animare Pose & Animation System - Marketplace
Slight Hand Adjustment for Closeup Pic

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)