12.26.2016

After Christmas Shopping At Sass


One of my favorite things to do in Second Life is shop after-Christmas! Okay, I like shopping most any time, it's true, lol. For this excursion, I'm wearing a super cute outfit by .Sass., called Bundle Up. It consists of a plaid cropped sweater (baring some skin!) w/jeans and platform boots. You will find Bundle Up at .Sass.'s main store now!

I'm also wearing Snow Fall hair by Exile. This gorgeous long hairstyle with bowed cap is a gacha still available at The Arcade

The pose is by Icons of Style, part of the Shopping pack with bags included. It's an oldie but goodie and so perfect for my shopping!



CREDITS:

Outfit - .Sass. - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
Bundle Up
Plaid Cropped Sweater & Pants w/Boots
Multiple Fits

*****************************************

Hair - Exile:: Snow Fall

Head - .LeLutka. - Simone 2.0 Bento
w/ Maitreya Body

Skin - Glam Affair - Lilian Applier (Lelutka)

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (London Night Shadow)


*****************************************

Shopping Pose 4R

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)