12.03.2016

All I Want For Christmas Is You


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is you

                ~~ Mariah Carey

That's the song that came to mind for this post! 


CREDITS:

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy),
w/ Maitreya Body Applier, Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Sneek Peak! - Mesh Eyes - La Boheme - Alchemist: 8
Mystic Realms Fair December 9 - 19 !! (No LM yet)

Lipstick - !It! (Indulge Temptation) - InWorld
Glossy Glam Lipstick 1
Coming home post-event to InWorld Store

Hair - !It! (Indulge Temptation) - Linda
Rigged, Rigged Lolas, Unrigged
@ Frozen Fair 2016 through Dec. 16th !!

Earrings - !It! (Indulge Temptation) - Hyper Hoops 9
Frozen Fair 2016 through Dec. 16th !!

New Sponsor! Thank You
Dress - [[ Masoom ]] - Noelle
100% Original Mesh & Textures, Materials Enabled
Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass, Belleza (Isis and Freya), TMP
10-texture Hud w/Fatpack, Left Top & Sash Belt Change Separately
@ Ultra Event until Dec. 15th !!

Pose - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Edita 9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)