12.11.2016

Christmas Contemplations


I'm really enjoying all the items in this pic! I'm a Sn@tch girl all the way down to my ankles, finishing off with Group Gift flats from EMPIRE. My little Husky pup, compliments of JIAN @ The Arcade, is faithfully near. We are thrilled our holiday decorating is finished with a complete, fun livingroom set by [blissiere]

Following the credits, I'm doing a little dance to show off my Sn@tch stuff. (lol) Quite often, we gals wear our jeans cut lowwww. But really, wearing waist jeans accentuates the derriere! I've found my new go-to jeans. My 3/4 sleeve crop top has lacing, and it's another great staple top to have handy. And the hair! Such a cute style. Have you been to Sn@tch lately? Don't miss these fashion cuties.


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Faith Hair
 Hope Laced Sweater - Classic & Omega w/ Texture Hud
Bailey Velvet Jeans - Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s) w/Texture Hud

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy),
w/ Maitreya Body Applier, Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Heels - #EMPIRE - InWorld Marketplace
Poinsettia - Group Gift !!!

JIAN Holiday Huskies :: Wander Pup (White)

Pose - Image Essentials - Seated Elegance
Mesh Prop w/ 9 Custom Seated Poses, 300Ls
2nd Level (prev. Pose Lovers & Friends) until Dec. 30th !!

Furniture - [blissiere] - InWorld
upcycled holiday parlor set

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)