12.13.2016

To Grandmother's House We Go


She: Stop! Just a sec, I've got the tripod set up, a quick snap before we go.
He:  Really? Isn't it enough I'm wearing this winter sweater? We have to memorialize it??
She: Yes, now straighten your tie. (fumbling) Where's your tie?
He:  I'm not wearing a tie.
She: Why not?
He:  Why?
She: You just answered a question with a question.
He:  I'm annoyingly clever that way.
She: You're going to wear a tie, my grandmother would be shocked if you don't.
He:  (sigh) It's in my pocket.
She: I knew you still had sense.
He:  I married you, didn't I? I'm the most brilliant man in the world.


CREDITS:

Pose - Eternal Dream Poses
Making Gifts w/Prop
@ The Frozen Fair until Dec. 16th !!

*******************************
SHE IS WEARING:

Hair - TRUTH HAIR
Irenka w/Hat and Bangs
December VIP Gift

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy),
w/ Maitreya Body Applier, Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Outfit - KiB Designs
Siri Coat Scarf, Shoes, Tights
The Frozen Fair until Dec. 16th !!

*******************************
HE IS WEARING:

Hair - *ARGRACE* - AKIRA


Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - JUDAS Omega Head/Body Appliers (Caramel)
Head & Body - Absolut Creation - ADAM Mesh


Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (London Fog)

Outfit - COLD ASH
ALASKA Sweater w/SHIRT
OCELOT Jeans, Straight Fit
JERICHO Desert Boots

Lighting - LUMIPro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)