5.12.2017

I Want You At The Moment I Feel Blue


Because you're sweet and lovely girl I love you
Because you're sweet and lovely girl it's true
I love you more than ever girl I do
I want you in the morning girl I love you
I want you at the moment I feel blue
I'm living every moment girl for you
. . .
I've loved you from the moment I saw you
You looked at me that's all you had to do
I feel it now I hope you feel it too

                                             ~~ Excerpt, For You Blue, The Beatles

Check out this month's first round of The Grab Event. It's a huge event with lots to see (and purchase to drag home!)...in this post, I'm showing you a lovely Lelutka eyeshadow applier by MRM [Milla Rasmuson Makeup]. It's called Queen of Flowers. The folder includes a hud with different colors. You can choose just the eyeshadow itself or click for the shadow and pretty tattoo extension onto the cheeks.

My outfit is also found at The Grab Event, called Nemia - created by #bye. It includes multiple fits and color options. This is a complete outfit, including the top, skirt, beads and heels. The pieces can, of course, be mix-and-matched with other wardrobe items...which I always love!

My hair is a sweet style by Rezology, named New York. I like this one - it's sleek, a medium length parted in the middle, sweeping down the back and across each shoulder. This style would look gorgeous with a floral accessory!

Image Essentials' pose set, Anna, is available now at Designer Circle. Are we loving these Bento poses? Yus! The Anna set was released in honor of the store's March Blogger of the Month - Anna Rain. Anna deserves the recognition, she is a wonderful blogger! Here is a link to Anna's Flickr Stream.

.:Tm:. Creation is my especially favorite landscaping/decor store. This is [GP04.2] Blue White Flowers which I have added behind me. Check out this store to beautify your surroundings - either at the store landmark provided below, or they can also be found at the Swank event with lovely selections. 


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
New Yorker
_________________________________________________

MRM [Milla Rasmuson Makeup]
Queen of flowers (Lelutka Applier)
The Grab Event through May 24th !!



#bye (Best You Ever) - Nemia - Top, Skirt, Heels & Beads
Multiple Sizes & Texture Huds
The Grab Event through May 24th !!


* * * * * * * *
More Event Info:
_____________________________________________

Anna 7_m
Designer Circle until May 31st !!


* * * * * *
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin,
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Landscaping - .:Tm:. Creation

[GP04.2] Blue White Flowers Mesh C/M
Several Offerings Available Swank this month too!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Location - Garden of Greenburg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)