5.28.2017

It Followed Her To Summer School


Okay, all you sweet pervs and pervettes - Sn@tch has the school girl outfit for you! This is the Fish 4 This - Dammit! Summer School outfit, which includes lots and lots of pieces and colors, and is perfect with naughty little school girls! No wait, baaaaaa'd little school girl, since my little lamb is here too. See my smirk? Do they actually think they can make a proper girl outta me? Really? They'll see, I won't toe the line, I won't! ;)


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Fish 4 This - Dammit! Summer School

+
Eleni Hair

_____________________________________________

Eyes - *ScS* (Sinful Curves)
Adorjan Eyes - Aero (Bright)
System, Mesh Eyes, Catwa & Omega appliers
Choice Bright, Standard or Bloodshot
Swank !!

Lipstick - [Pink Fuel] - Popsicle Tints Applier Hud (Lelutka)
Powder Pack May 2017 - More Info HERE

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ inc. Glam Affair Chloe Skin,
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands

Sheep - Jinx - InWorld
MacSheepy Holdy - Southdown - Gacha


Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)