1.27.2018

I Promise You Forever


People don't know
Cause they don't try
When love unfolds
You gotta hold it tight
I see your soul
In tune with mine
I want you close
I'm more than willing to devote my life

I promise you forever
It's all I have to give
I promise you together
Is the only way we'll live
I promise you myself with no limitations
Babe everything you need I'll provide
I'm laying it on the line
I promise you forever

I'll carry the weight
Away from you
I'll take the pain
If you need me to
You have my shoulder
And my heart is yours
As we get older
You'll never hear me say
That I'm not sure

              ~~ Nasri


CREDITS:

Eyes - Liquid
Macchia Moss
Catwa/Lelutka/Mesh
3 shades in each package, left/right change separately
10 color sets, 2 bonus exclusives in Fatpack
Each package only 99L / Fatpack 699L
+
Back To Basics Black Eyeliner (Lelutka)
Slippery Lipstick Rose (Lelutka)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________

Bento Rings - Slipper Originals
Lisana
Exclusive @ 4Mesh through February 11th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
___________________________

Hair - #Foxy
Morgana

Head Accessory - *Lode*
Bagatiba Wreath [light pink]

Eyeshadow/Lashes - .euphoric
~Anya Eyes&Lashes&Eyeshadow Applier
Powder Pack (Lelutka) January 2018

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Denise (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - {Lyrium} - Poses Collection
Portrait 7
Adjusted w/Avimote

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)