1.09.2018

I'm Watchin' The Game


Stop telling me stuff
Quit asking me sh*t
Can't you see
I'm watchin' the game

I've had about enough
I'm goin to pitch a fit
If the Cardinals lose
You'll be the one to blame

Stop rubbing my chest
Stay off of my chair
For pete's sake,
It's only for two hours

The damn game's a mess
And this ump ain't fair
Why don't you go out,
And pick some flowers

You know how I hate those f*cking cubs
I've told you at least a thousand times
Right now, I can't give you no damn back rub
With two out and two on in the ninth

Later on you can drive me insane
But right now, I'm watchin' the game

                        ~~ The Boxmasters


CREDITS:

New !!
Hair - .EscalateD.
Chelsea
(Yes new, and 50% off until January 18th!!)
 
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Website
_____________________________

Top & Sneakers - :::Sn@tch:::
Starla Sweater
High Heel Sneaks (Pink Plaid)
Fish 4 This - New Year's Grab Bag
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Cutesy Animal Panties
Classic, Maitreya, Omega
VIPs get a 10% Discount
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Apatite 
Omega, System

Liner/Lashes - Izzie's
Applier Lashes (Catwa) - Previous June Powder Pack

Gloss - A R T E - Natural Lipgloss (Catwa/Lelutka Bento)

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Danni (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Kitten - JIAN - Beagle Pup

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)