1.16.2018

I'm A Tiger When I Want Love


Walking through forests of palm tree apartments
Scoff at the monkeys who live in their dark tents
Down by the waterhole
Drunk every Friday
Eating their nuts
Saving their raisins for Sunday.
Lions and tigers
Who wait in the shadows
They're fast but they're lazy, and sleep in green meadows

Let's bungle in the jungle
Well, that's all right by me
I'm a tiger when I want love
But I'm a snake if we disagree

                          ~~ Bungle In The Jungle, Jethro Tull


CREDITS:

Dress - Witch Craft
Pola
In White, Pink or Black
Maitreya, Slink(s) Belleza(s), TMP
Exclusive The Point until January 30th
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Tigre
Multi Appliers
50% off during event, only 95Ls
@ XXX Event until February 5th
___________________________

Hair - -FABIA- Nikol
Gacha Now In Store

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Denise (Lelutka)
Uber until January 23rd !!

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
_____________________________

Edy 05
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)