1.31.2018

When Your Friends Don't Want You To Leave


It's time to go
The heavens parted showing the way
My friends are sad
But I've assured them
I will return time and again
To visit
Because I'll miss them too.

                    ~~LauraGenia Viper


CREDITS:

Hair - (red)Mint
No.49'17
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Outfit - [[ Masoom ]]
Roma Gacha Set
Exclusive @ The Epiphany until February 15th
Black or White, Hud Options
Maitreya, Hourglass
Materials Enabled
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
___________________________

Boots - Mosquito's Way
Nicole
Tres Chic until February 10th
Highly Customizable, Multi-Texture Hud
100% Original Mesh
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Denise (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - an lar
The Hollow Series Three

Lighting - LUMIPro



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)