9.30.2018

Sn@tch Fish 4 This 2 of 3


Did I mention the gorgeous free hair at Sn@tch? Well yes I did in my previous post!  One more to go too.  This is the current (but not lasting much longer) Fish 4 This offering, of 25 free hairstyles!

I haven't normally worn pale skin tones, but the Kiyoha appliers by Mudskin really caught my eye.  They are for the Genus Project mesh head and can be found at the Neo-Japan event.

Happy fishing and shopping!


CREDITS:

 :::Sn@tch::: - Candie Hair
  :::Sn@tch::: - Basic B Tank Dress
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Gaia - Bad Girls Club Choker
Kustom9 until October 10th

MUDSKIN - KIYOHA (GENUS)
Neo-Japan until October 21st

Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap - Beta Phase REOPENED

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)