9.23.2018

I Feel Brand New


I feel like new sunglasses, like a brand new pair of jeans
I feel like taking chances, I feel a lot like seventeen

I feel like windows rolled down, new city, streets and cabs
I feel like anything can happen, laughing,
You take me right back, when we were kids
Never thought I'd feel like this

Like when I close my eyes and don't even care if anyone sees me dancing
Like I can fly, and don't even think of touching the ground
Like a heartbeat skip, like an open page
Like a one way trip on an aeroplane
It's the way that I feel when I'm with you, brand new
Brand new


I feel like a young John Cusack, like making big mistakes
I feel like for the first time in a long time I am not afraid
I feel like a kid, never thought it'd feel like this

                    ~~ Brand New, Ben Rector


CREDITS:

:CHEVEUX: - M121 Hair

{Rayns} - No18 - Checkdress

PS... - Nails Night Stalker

InsomniaStore - Suede Lace-up Heels

___________________________
♥ ♥ ♥
September 25th through October 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

RealEvil Industries - Simone Bow Collar

GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head v1.1 - Mocap
Beta Phase REOPENED

Pink Fuel - Morgana Logo/Omega Applier
+ Fresh Lip Tints

Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

On Location At Event


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)