1.01.2019

While I Sleep In The Snow


I took a flight headed north
I wasn't waiting anymore
And there I was hoping high
If I could only make you mine

I was safe
In my fortress alone
Then you came
And tore it all down


I wanted to show you
The depth of this dream
The one where I see you
And fall finally
But you're like the winters
That you've always known
Warm on the inside, while I
Sleep in the snow

              ~~ Sleep In The Snow, Yellowcard


CREDITS:

.:Tm Creation:. - Dare Dream Scene
@ Tres Chic until January 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
___________________________

Tooty Fruity - Uni Onesie
+ Tiptoe-Stacey Shoes
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

TRUTH - Batty Hair

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Jolene Applier/Skin (Genus)
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)