3.11.2020

I'll Take That As A Yes


You wink, I laugh 'cause we know
A little hug leads to a foot rub
Then a hot tub
Then a French kiss on a bear rug
Do you like it
Do you like it
How about this
Wanna try it?
Oh, oh, oh
I'll take that as a yes

                              ~~I'll Take That As A Yes (The Hot Tub Song), Phil Vassar


CREDITS:

Meva Crystal Set
Maitreya w/Texture Hud
Kinky Event until March 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

#Foxy - Bunny Hair
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Avril Applier for Lelutka Evolution Heads - BOM
Colivati - Essential Eyeliner (LeL Evolution HD) - Direct to MP
Izzie's Dimples (Lelutka)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Verocity Sandra 3m


2 comments:

  1. Okay then...

    This may sound a little weird, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    HOW would you like it if you could simply press "PLAY" and listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And suddenly attract MORE MONEY to your LIFE??

    And I'm really talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Sound too EASY?? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE???

    Well then, Let me tell you the news..

    Usually the greatest miracles in life are also the SIMPLEST!!

    Honestly, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to listen to a real-life "magical wealth building tone" I've produced...

    YOU simply click "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. starting pretty much right away..

    GO here NOW to PLAY the marvelous "Miracle Wealth Building TONE" - it's my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay then...

    This might sound a little creepy, maybe even a little "out there..."

    WHAT if you could simply click "Play" and LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY to your LIFE?

    And I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Sounds way too EASY? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL??

    Well, I've got news for you...

    Sometimes the most significant blessings in life are also the SIMPLEST!!

    In fact, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a REAL "miracle money-magnet tone" I developed...

    You simply hit "Play" and watch money coming right into your life.. it starts right away..

    CLICK here now to PLAY this wonderful "Miracle Abundance Tone" - as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. :)