3.22.2020

Mood - When I'm With You


Well, it doen't take, raindrops from the sky
And it doesn't take, sunrise in the spring
All of these things, are so beautiful, but
What I found, when you're around me
Music plays, the sun is rising
Rain falls and flowers bloom
When I'm with you (when I'm with you)

              ~~ Mood, Chante' Moore


CREDITS:

Laminak - Antique Oak Bed - Country Cream - PG
Throw Cushions, Rugs, Bedside Table
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - Wild Spring! March Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Heart Designs - Terracotta Jar with Fern
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook / Flickr
___________________________

BMA - "Phoenix" Framed Art by Mary Layton

MADRAS - Vintage Telephone Decor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)