3.23.2020

I'm Terribly Embarrassed


....by how quickly this shot came together.  Surprisingly quickly, for me.  I placed the coordinating sets out, ooh'd and ahh'd, turned on one of the lamps, and snapped the pic.  Light post-editing and I'm finished.  I could have done more, but...why?  Design quality speaks for itself.

If you're in the market for furniture/decor, and most of us are at some point OR we're collectors...I strongly encourage you to pop into the Swank Event and get these pieces created by Venora Magic of Dreamland Designs.  There is much more, all coordinating, and the collection is crisp, clean and perfect for comfortable home living anywhere.  I will meet you in decor heaven.  Seriously.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs - Shabby White Entrance Set,
White Farmhouse Console, White Blanket Ladder
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - Wild Spring! March Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)