3.27.2020

From the very start you stole my heart


I remember that first night we met,
Dancing to the sounds of clarinets,
Dancing cheek to cheek, oh how sweet,
You and me and this fantasy,
Oh I remember our first night.

I remember how we carried on,
On and on until the light of dawn.
From the very start, you stole my heart,
I knew right then we would never part,
Oh I remember that first night.

Remember that first night,
Remember that first night.

                   ~~ I Remember Yesterday, Donna Summer


CREDITS:

irrISIStible - SHABBY SPRING WANDERLUST OUTFIT
75Ls - Dress, Hat, Heels
Maitreya
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Secret Poses -  April, Pose 2 w/Prop
Shiny Shabby until April 15th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

TRUTH - Reyane Hair

*YS&YS* - Cheyenne for Lelutka Evolution
Skin Fair 2020 until March 29th

.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)

Simple Bloom - Eyebrows, Lelutka: JuliaEarth Large LowTail
Shiny Shabby until April 15th

Izzie's Dimples (Lelutka)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)