3.09.2020

Just be you, and be happy


Looking back on
When I started
Had a lot of sun
And a lot of rain,
I've had some joy
And been broken hearted
But now that doesn't ...mean a thing
I'm living for the joy and laughter
I'm learning from my
Befores and afters
All in all, it's been cool
His grace it brought me through
I'm so happy being me

                        ~~ Happy Being Me, Donald Lawrence


CREDITS:

Raindale -  Lanmour Gacha
(Pose/prop used is one of the bed animations)
The Arcade until March 31st
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

*Petit Chat* - Blooming Frame (Rectangle) Rose


1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And realistically, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    CLICK this link to discover if this brief questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. :)