3.07.2020

My gift is my song and this one's for you


It's a little bit funny this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide, I
Don't have much money but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor, but then again no
Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show
Oh I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song
And this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

                  ~~ Your Song, Elton John


CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Nicola Piano (Adult/PG)
The Liaison Collaborative until March 26th
More Info About Item HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Serenity Style - Sady Vintage Vinyl Fever (Gacha)
@ The Liaison Collaborative until March 26th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Bee Designs/Inkme - Saxophone decor @ The Liaison Collaborative 
Evolving Images - Piano Keyboard Rug
___________________________

.EscalateD. - Echo Hair (Streaks)
All new textures!  Save New Store LM
25% off store welcome sale until March 6th
Free Color Picker on counter
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Glam Affair - Thora Applier for Lelutka Evolution Heads, Moles, Lip Gloss
Simple Bloom - Eyebrows, Lelutka: JuliaFire.Large.SoftArch
Colivati - Essential Eyeliner (LeL Evolution HD) - Direct to MP
Izzie's Dimples (Lelutka)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body

Blueberry -  FLF - 1/17
Knotting Top, Panties, Stockings, Boots


1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you buried inside his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, worship and care for you with his entire heart...

    =====> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to try harder than before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this mighty instinct is absolutely important to having the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll instantly find him expose his soul and heart for you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. :)