6.25.2020

A hero lies in you


For many years, my family had a "date with Speed."  One of us would say "I've got the need...."  Someone else would say "The need...."  Then we'd ALL say in unison "...for SPEED!"  We were't talking about Top Gun.  We meant Speed with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, and we've watched it countless times, to the point of quoting the whole thing.  Loosely related, but hey, my avatar looks a little like Sandra, don't you think?  I happened across Mariah Carey's lyrics for Hero, and it occurred to me, who really was the hero in the movie Speed?  Was it Keanu?  I think it was Sandra.  Poor dear had to drive a bus above 50 while hurtling in and out of obstacles, and then walk around with strapped on explosives.  I think she deserves the award.  We thusly bestow upon her a new "do," a lovely jewelry set and a fabulous manicure.  Because sometimes, Sandra IS a girly-girl.  ;)

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

                      ~~Hero, Mariah Carey


CREDITS:

Ade Styles - Incontro Hair w/Style Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

<IDEALIA> - NARI Jewelry Set
Texture Hud
Gems by UniK June 22nd through July 12th

DREAMLIGHT - Triss Bento Nails
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud, Butterflies Show/Hide
Gems by UniK June 22nd through July 12th
_____________________________
♥ ♥ ♥
More Event Info:
_____________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Maeve (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

Little Fish - Brow Rings (Lelutka)
.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body
___________________________

Pose - I cannot remember which one I was working with!
I will send 50Ls to the first person to tell me correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)