6.26.2020

If you convert a camper into a swimming pool you might be a redneck


Goshdarnit!  I've had this post ready to publish for a few days and the event end snuck up on me.  Chez Moi's RV Swimming Pool is just too fun and a must have!  You'll find it at Cosmopolitan but Saturday the 27th is the last day for this round.  ALL the animations are fun.  Beaches closed?  No problem.  Park this baby in your yard and splash away.  It's upscale in appearance but I had to giggle while testing.  I kept thinking of Jeff Foxworthy.  "If you convert a camper into a swimming pool...you might be a redneck."

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - RV Swimming Pool
Adult/PG w/Rezzables,  Loads of Animations
Cosmopolitan until June 27th
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)