6.17.2020

Creature Comforts


I got my habits, my mind checks out
Like a thief, running free, 'til the next day comes
I got my triggers, my heart shuts down
But you're sneakin' in, under my skin
And you're creature comfortless

You swoop right in
Lovin' me without a plan
And I can't help but fall right in
I don't even stand a chance

You go past my creature comforts every time
You go past my creature comforts
We live on this high
Love in the morning and love in the night
All of these feelings keep breakin' my stride
Creature comforts
And with that, I'm alright

                      ~~ Creature Comforts, Trella


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Shay / Streaks
Always discounts, events & group gifts!
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Egozy Paris - Destiny (Genus) w Brows 1 (BOM)
Fair Tone
30% off @ eBento until June 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

LUXE Paris - FEARLESS Top & Capri Set
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Avi-Glam - Crystal Eyes - Tropical (Genus)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Eyelashes II - Genus (in store) 
Eyeliner from previous Powder Pack
Izzie's Dimples
 GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face - Store temporarily closed
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet
Mosquito's Way - Martina Heels
_____________________________

Serenity Style - Summer Hanging Chair (Adult)
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Painting Spring Set
CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Cotton Flower Jar

[Rezz Room] - Shiba Inu Adult & Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)