6.21.2020

Gems by UniK - My New Favorite Event


This is my second post for the Gems by UniK event (and yes, I'm still tickled pink to have been chosen to blog for it).  Here I'm featuring N.Kolour's Bold Marble Nail Applier.  A texture hud is included.  I like them, very eye-catching.  Also featured is Livia's Jamila Bento Ring set.  For dress up or dress down, these are lovely accessories for any look, with lots of wear options.  

I remember a time when mesh feet hit the grid.  Boy I was happy about that, our flat as a pancake feet HAD to go.  When mesh hands were introduced I really couldn't see the need - I had a little pack of nails that attached to my rather cartoonish system hands for colors.  Enough for me.  Ha!  And now look where we are; we have extremely realistic hands with amazing products available.  

As always when covering an event, I tp'd over to Gems by UniK to get the lay of the land.  Set up is perfect for shopping - no nooks and crannies, it's straightforward and pleasant to navigate.  I was able to see the items available better and really, you're going to love what the designers are offering! 

Have fun, and happy shopping!

CREDITS:

N.Kolour - Bold Marble Nail Applier
Designer:  Cherry Edenflower
Omega, Maitreya, Visa, Slink w/Hud
Gems by UniK June 22nd through July 12th

LIVIA - Jamila Bento Ring set
Designer:  Ayanna Breen
▪ 199Ls
▪ Rigged for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Tonic, eBody, & Signature Alice
Gems by UniK June 22nd through July 12th
_____________________________
♥ ♥ ♥
More Event Info:
_____________________________

{Limerence} - Celeste hair with hat gacha RARE

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Rose (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Vintage Fair 2020 until June 22nd (Last Day!)

.LeLutka. - NOVA Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)

HERA - Spring Fling VOL2 Bento Pose Set. 1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)