4.04.2021

It's fine but the Bunny Cleaning Service wasn't exactly what I expected

I hired the Bunny Cleaning Service to help me prepare for today's party.  And let me say - they are not what I expected!  But cute.  This is the Helpful Bunny Gacha Set by Mutresse which can be found at the store.  Cute cute cute.  They easily lend themselves to whimsy so can be used after Easter too!  This is a big set, collect a few or try for the whole set.  I'm showing two of the rares almost all the rest.  A few called in sick today.


My hair is by EscalateD, called Ava.  She's a cute little number with style and texture options.  We can switch logos and even a no-logo selection, so Ava can be worn year-round.  Best of all, she's a 1Ls Evil Bunny Hunt gift!  Hop on over to the store to check it out.

My pretty skin is by Nuve called Crystal.  She's at the store now post-Skin Fair.  For Lelutka Evo or Catwa HDPro, come try a demo and pick your skin tone pack, with matching brows and HD lips available too.

The April group gift by MOoH! is the sexy Lina top and vest.  The vest wears like an off shoulder sweater.  Lots of fits, lots of coordinating textures to mix and match.  I love the V-dip in the front for cleavage peek.  While you're at the store, pick up your 150Ls gift card too!

At Serenity Style, we find the Monique Bed with animations, and Amelie Dollhouse Cabinet.  Doors and drawers open and close.  Both pieces will integrate in lovely ways with your other furniture.  

I got another opportunity to use the Margarita pose set by Secret Poses.  They are available at The Liaison Collaborative until April 10th.  These are necessities for photos!  Now where am I going to set this basket of flowers as I carefully step around, mindful of all the bunnies underfoot.  Should I make one tip to the group, or individually??

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

.EscalateD. - Ava Hair / Streaks Version
Using Natural Essentials Universal Hud Included
1Ls Hunt Gift @ Store for Evil Bunny Hunt 11
Hint:  I don't give a duck.
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed w/Black Brows (Tintable)
LelutkaEvo/Catwa HDPro
+ Cleavage 2 from Body V3
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

MOoH! - Lina Top/Vest
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
April Group Gift!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
theMARS - Mellow Lips HUD 2 (LelutkaEvo HD)
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
Blueberry -  Laine - Zipped Jeans
Mosquito's Way -  Betsy Sneakers
___________________________

 Secret Poses - Margarita, Pose 1 w/Props
The Liaison Collaborative until April 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Mutresse - Helpful Bunny Gacha
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

  Serenity Style - Monique Bed
Serenity Style - Amelie Dollhouse Cabinet
♥ ♥ ♥

_____________________________

Location - my home @ Mystical Rentals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)