4.11.2021

Set fire to the rain

I let it fall, my heart
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
It was dark, and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they were strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet


But there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true
And the games you'd play
You would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

                   ~~Set Fire to the Rain, Adele


 CREDITS:

Vanity Hair - Finley
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed
w/Brown Brows (Tintable), Lipstick Pack 2
LelutkaEvo/Catwa HDPro
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Sascha's Designs - Anneloes
Black Hat, Blazer, Collar, Pants
Multi-Fits
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - April Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
Burlawn - Mina Pearl Earrings
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

*PosESioN* -  Calma 2 Pose
Pink Magic - Backdrop Hollywood

Location - Backdrop City




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)