4.02.2021

Where's the Hot Dog Vendor?

I'm mean, really? He walked away mid-afternoon when my buddy and I want hot dogs! This is also my impression of the John Travolta meme.  Looking this way, hm? Looking that way, hm.


The Rovan Store is my new sponsor, thank you!  We're seeing some lovely designs for ladies being released.  This is the Alice Outfit and it's hot/sexy.  An eye-catching BOM tattoo is included which completely compliments the outfit style!  Why it's as if it was made for it.  It is!

I'm also wearing Nuve's Crystal skin and makeup; my skin of choice.  It can now be found inworld and marketplace so grab a demo to choose your favorite tone pack.  Crystal is for Lelutka Evo and Catwa HDPro.

My pose is from the Aura Collection by Secret Poses.  I always cycle through poses to test, and when I clicked 4 and 4m, well there was my John Travolta meme recall!  These are versatile poses that I think are great for closer shots as well - face/hands.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Rovan Store - Alice Outfit
Jacket, Corset, Skirt + 70% Alice Tattoo BOM
Multi-Fits and Color Options
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr / Flickr Group
___________________________

Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed
LelutkaEvo/Catwa HDPro
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Kiara Hairstyle
Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
Mosquito's Way -  Scarlett  Heels
_____________________________

 Secret Poses - Aura, Pose 4m
The Liaison Collaborative until April 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

[Rezz Room] - Adult Labrador Retriever Animesh (Companion)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)