11.14.2021

Clara's Song


If you could hear me now
If I could only get through
I'd open my heart, whisper my dreams
Share all my secrets with you

If you could see me now
Waiting for someone to hold
Someone so brave who's never afraid
Someone who's strong
like the knights of old

I save this dance for you
I hope it lasts forever
So let one star shine through
And make my wish come true

If you could hear this song
This dance would last forever
I'd carry us along
To a place where we belong

                   ~~Clara's Song, The Nutcracker Prince


CREDITS:

:: ANTAYA :: - Gown "Marie" w/ Hair Bow
Legacy, Maitreya w/Texture Hud

Dark Secrets - Victorian Serving Wagon w/Decor Silver
Silver or Gold

~ xantes ~ Greyson Collection
Lounger, Armchair Adult/PG
Table, Christmas Table Decor
Fireplace, Nutcracker Fireplace Decor

~ fugue ~ Hot Coca Giver - Toy Drum
Hunt Gift

*NAMINOKE* - Toeshoe

Bethlehem by Sophie de Saint Phalle
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
November 13th through December 4th
THEME - THE NUTCRACKER
More Info on HUNT
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

TRUTH - Ambience Hair
Nuve Lexie Skin - Wearing Sunkissed Browless
Nuve - Soft Arch Tintable Eyebrows
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Stargazer Eyes
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body
___________________________________

B(u)y Me Poses - Stands 3, Pose 4
@ Orsy Event until November 21st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 
JIAN - Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)