11.08.2021

I'll buy my own satin sheets


Wish I was a millionaire
I'd play rock music and grow long hair
I tell you boys I'd drive a new Rolls Royce
Pretty women hangin' on me
I'd give 'em all the third degree
Satin sheets to keep 'em off of the streets.

                     ~~ Satin Sheets, Waylon Jennings

That doesn't sound right to me.  I prefer my spin on those lyrics:

Well you can be a millionaire
And you'd better like rock and have long hair
You'll drive my cars and a brand new Harley
There won't be any women hangin' on you
You're already owned, that much is true
And baby, believe it, I'll buy my OWN satin sheets.


CREDITS:

DICTATORSHOP Opulence - Luxe Bed (PG)
DICTATORSHOP Opulence Ladies Chaise (PG)
More Info HERE and HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:


Boho Foliage Planters
Seattle Bistro Art & Candles
Antique Table Boho Lamp
Boho Birdhouses & Candles
Boho Tassled Pouf Seat
Area Round Rug

_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

The Jewel Garden - Silk Floral Curtains





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)