6.29.2022

Come sit with me


Come and sit with me
See the sight from here
I've got it all under control
Now that you finally let go
And let me in

Wonderful things
Beautiful things
Are just around the corner
Take heart and hold faith
I'll come through for you again

                    ~~Come Sit With Me, Laura Souguellis


CREDITS:

DICTATORSHOP Louis Collection
Wingback Chair, Stool
Adult Kink, Adult Vanilla, Couples PG
20% off exclusively @ The Man Cave through July 10th
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Rhyme Nor Reason - Pokey Planter v2

Muniick - Roebling Lounge Vintage Bar Cart - Full Set
Muniick - Roebling Lounge Gramophone & Cabinet

.spruce. - round rug

Capsule by DaD - "Norah Sandals"

Knick Knacks - Laura's frames (vintage)
Knick Knacks - French style skybox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)