6.19.2022

I need you in my house 'cause you're my home


Well, I never had a place that I could call my very own
But that's all right, my love, 'cause you're my home

If I travel all my life
And I never get to stop and settle down
Long as I have you by my side
And there's a roof above and good walls all around

You're my castle, you're my cabin and my instant pleasure dome
I need you in my house 'cause you're my home
You're my home

You're my home

               ~~You're My Home, Billy Joel


CREDITS:

Secret Sale Items through June 20th

Coastal Bed Couch Set
White Farmhouse Book Armoire
Mosaic House Planters
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________

Lace Curtain (open/close)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)