6.15.2022

Tell me sweet little lies


If I could turn the page
In time, then I'd rearrange
Just a day or two
Close my, close my, close my eyes
But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day
To believe in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
Oh, no, no, you can't disguise
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies

                     ~~Little Lies, Fleetwood Mac


CREDITS:

DICTATORSHOP Louis Collection
Corbeille Bed (Adult Vanilla, PG/Everyone),
Dressing Screen, Gas Lamp, Side Table
20% off exclusively @ Shop & Shop through July 10th
More Info HERE
+
DICTATORSHOP - TRINKETS DECOR Axminster Rug Bordered Rectangle
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Gracefully Wicked - Living Room Set Neat - Magazines

dust bunny . sweet dreams . alarm clock . gold
dust bunny . sweet dreams . books
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . hanging robes

{what next} - House Plant - Rubber Tree

Lagom - Diana Curtains [ Plains ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)