6.10.2022

Picking flowers


Picking flowers don't really mean much
If you're not by my side when I wake up
I leave the TV on, make me feel less alone
You're asleep, and I'm awake at midnight
Counting sheep until I'm out of my mind
Looking at pictures from you and your camera phone
Pretending I'm alright

Thousands of train tracks, but I can't leave no (ooh-ooh, oh-oh-oh)
And I'd swim, but the ocean is far too deep
So you're out of reach

And I say I'm fine, but I'm lying at the time
And I say I'm cool, but how could I be?
And I say I'm over it, not over it at all
Stuck in-between it all

                 ~~Picking Flowers, Boy In Space


CREDITS:

Ruxy - Carla Outfit
Maitreya w/Texture Hud
For Womenstuff Hunt
_____________________________

Womenstuff Hunt until June 30th
Hunt starts HERE!  Grab your Hud and hunt away.
_____________________________

Nuve - Scarlett Skin (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX w/available brows, lip tint packs
Anthem Event until June 30th
Nuve - Laura Eyebrows EvoX
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Stealthic - Euphoric Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Ascension Eyes
CAZIMI: - Catty BOM EvoX Eyeliner
Legacy Bento Body
_____________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Spring Feeling Set, Pose 1 w/Flowers
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)