10.02.2022

A little BOO for YOU


It's that time again.  The month is October, the goal is...Halloween!  I love Halloween, even more so because it's my birthday!  So the countdown has commenced.  Here I'm sharing Chez Moi's Candy Monster Inflatable currently at the Salem Event.  How cute is this??  My "boo" sign is created with The Bearded Guy's Adnice Neon Alphabet pack available at the main store.  This pack is actually super easy to work with - the folder contains all numbers and letters for individual rezzing.  

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Candy Monster Inflatable
@ Salem Event until October 22nd
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

The Bearded Guy - Adnice Neon Alphabet Pack
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
_____________________________

Marselle House @ Gooseberry Estates
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)