10.04.2022

Perfect Date


I never believed butterflies really live
Deep in me
But you make me feel them all the time
I feel like blushing
The love is flowing through my veins
Your colors lacking in my paint
So I'm here waiting for your call
To meet again

              ~~Perfect Date, Pinky Z


CREDITS:

Apple Blossom - Whitney Set, Inc. Heels, Purse
Legacy/Perky/Maitreya/Petite/Reborn
Kustom9 until October 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

MOoH! - Marilyn Neck Piece
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud, Add-On Sparkles
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

 Nuve - HAILEY Skin - NUVE VIP GIFT!
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVXw/brows, lip tint packs
(Wearing Sunkissed)
Nuve Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Victoria Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - AVALON 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Hollywood Eyes
CAZIMI: - Catty BOM EvoX Eyeliner
Vibing - Nyx Earrings EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)