10.30.2022

These sparks could light a fire in me

 
But these sparks
Oh these sparks
Oh yeah these sparks could light a fire in me
Somehow she found a hidden spark
Buried underneath my burning embers
The sound, the sound of this new voice
Growing feelings I thought I wouldn't remember
It's cold she's fighting crystals in my heart
And it feels like finding warmth is now or never
I told, I told myself that I was done
Done with chasing dreams that I don't need forever
But these sparks could light a fire in me

                ~~Sparks, Miavono


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs - Radley Collection
Couch (Adult), Wooden Table,  Console Table, Cabinet
Secret Sale through October 31st
+
Dreamland Designs - Autumn Pumpkin Decor
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________

CJ Creations - Harmony Fireplace with Fire and Matches
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

DISORDERLY. / Delicate Blooms / Books, Birdcage / Peach

dust bunny . hanging plants . double planter

Annadmaya's - Elegance deco design curtain




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)