10.24.2022

The all important question, which witch type are you?


My voice always goes higher when I mimic the Good Witch from The Wizard of Oz, how about you?  I have to, lol.  Shown here are some fabulous items at The Liaison Collaborative this month.  The theme is "Believe in Magic."  Muffin's Speckle the Toad is my new best friend, I gotta admit.  All of the decor items are released with perfect timing for Halloween!

Have fun, and happy shopping!

CREDITS

.lovelysweet. - Malevolence Eyes

Zibska - Licent Makeup, Lips, 
Rosetta Headpiece

.muffin. - Speckles the Toad
Holdable/Decor, Texture Options

Bliensen + MaiTai - Beelzebub - Cat decor

Peekaboo - Spider Light

{NANTRA} - Weenie Set, Pose 1

Fern Cottage - Crystal Balls
Fire, Water, Earth, Air (touch for your future!)
_____________________________

until November 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Ylenia Hairstyle
Nuve - HAILEY Skin
.LeLutka. - AVALON 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Addams // London Loose Shirt
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)